Thursday, March 10, 2011

kesedaran sivik

peace be upon you

now i just realize that my final exam on 17 april... 

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

and rite now i did not cover any subject yet..

but i love academic writng skill subject so much..=)

and i still hope i'll get flying colours this sem...

its just +- 1 month only...

so scared...

and if minus all my events.. i dont know how much left..

this weekend i'll attend something related to 'fasi' la.. 

cant remember the name




saturday, need to accompany my friend to pc fair


next weekend.. need to attend 'kem pemantapan kendiri'..

(kem untuk persediaan ke latihan industri)

yeah,, this semester break i'll having my industrial training at Manjong..



and at the end of this month.. need to participate in expo keusahawan
(core university's subject)














and lastly.....
i miss::
1- my mum,my dad, my siblings....(long,b.cik,adik and didi)
2- my home
3- my mum punya air tangan
4- nak tido dgn mak
5- internet kat rumah yg laju.. compare to this wifi( tp alhamdulillah)
6-and i have to admit that i miss him....




kesedaran hak milik setiap insan..

4 comments:

  1. miss him? ehem ehem.
    pnya la pjg aq baca dr atas smpai bwh, tp komen aq nk tnya tuu ja kan? kekekeke ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. dah agak dah.. kalo da org komen mst nk taw sal 'him' tu ja.... hahaa.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. sampe masanya.. i'll tell... hehhe

    ReplyDelete