Wednesday, June 15, 2011

...

salam everyone

im feel like want to write something here.

but dont know what to write.

"thing happened for reason".

that my friend had told me a few months ago.

but did we know the reason for each thing that happened??

sometimes we do and sometimes does not.

but im believe that everything happened to me is the best for me.

sometimes, the things we like is not for us and the things we dislike is the best for us.

my lecturer had told us(in class).

dont regret with the past, because you are living for the future.

just enjoy yourself in your university life. then you will remember it forever.


 UMT handball team -last year- 

this year, i cannot participating in MASUM.

because im attending industrial training for 3 months.

im not regret for not joining Masum this year. but feel a bit of kecewa 

hope they will do their best and i'll always pray for their success.






***















No comments:

Post a Comment